Classes begin quarterly
Explore » Innovative Model | Cutting-Edge Curriculum | Job Outcomes | Schedule & Dates | FAQs
Online Wisconsin Data Analytics Boot Camp
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks Online
At University of Wisconsin Data Analytics Boot Camp, we are committed to preparing our students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems.
Innovative Online Model
Get job ready through hands-on experience with the latest technologies, and build a portfolio of projects to showcase your knowledge.
Interactive Live Classes
Attend class from wherever you are. Our online classes are NOT lectures: they’re designed to be engaging and interactive sessions. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your instructor and teaching assistants.
Receive extensive support from a team dedicated to helping you succeed. This support team consists of instructors, teaching assistants, tutors, and student success and career services teams.
Job Planning Assistance
You will have access to a dedicated career director and career material advisor that will help you prepare to find your dream job after completing the boot camp through a wide range of career services.
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Get Program Info
Those who complete the online data analytics program can be qualified for a number jobs including:
- Looks at large amounts of information to glean data-driven insights using a variety of coding, statistics, and tools.
- Employs advanced skills that include those of data analysts, data engineers, and more! They focus on machine learning and algorithm development for modeling trends and forecasting the future.
- Uses Excel and Powerpoint to create reports around key business questions and develop strategies based on macro trends in the data.
- Designs, installs, tests, and maintains software systems with popular programming languages like Python.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think University of Wisconsin Data Analytics Boot Camp just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
Part-Time Data Analytics Boot Camp
- 24-week online program
- Study part-time while maintaining your existing professional, educational or personal obligations
- Learn through live online classes three days per week and real-world projects
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and a minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on hands-on projects and practice work
Frequently Asked Questions
No, applicants to University of Wisconsin Data Analytics Boot Camp do not need to be University of Wisconsin students. This program is offered through UW Extended Campus, UW-Madison, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Stout, and UW-Green Bay.
No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics or a related field.
- Our part-time program costs $11,995*. Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change
Ready to learn more about University of Wisconsin Data Analytics Boot Camp? Contact an admissions advisor at (414) 316-6526.